This recipe yields approximately two 12oz glass servings.
- 4-6 Pitted Dates (I use Medjool Dates)
- Handful of Raw Almonds (or Cashews)
- Handful of Spinach
- Handful of Kale
- 1 Banana
- 1/2 Tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 Cup Water (less water for a thicker smoothie)
- 1/2 – 1 Cup Ice (for a thicker smoothie add more ice)
- Place Almonds, Dates, Spinach, Kale, and Water into blender and blend until smooth
- Add Matcha Powder, Protein Powder, Banana, and Ice and blend until you reach desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Please note: I am using a Vitamix which is a very powerful blender and functions a bit differently from your traditional blender. Consistency of your finished smoothie may vary depending on which blender you are using.